Enroll now to secure your spot and and receive the awesome workshop kit!
To enroll for the summer school, follow the steps below.
2. Pay the participation fee
The fee depends on the course you signup for.
You need to pay a small fee to attend one of the courses. Each course has a different fee that covers the workshop kit cost.
- 3D Printing
- 120 RON – first 10 spots (9 still available)
- 160 RON – the next 10 – 20 spots
- Idea Challenge & Pre-Seed Workshop (Registrations are closed)
- 120 RON / team (includes two workshop kits) + 75 RON any extra person/kit – first 10 spots
- 160 RON / team (includes two workshop kits) + 90 RON any extra person/kit – the next 10 – 20 spots
- Internet of Things
- 200 RON – first 10 spots (0 available)
- 270 RON – the next 10 – 20 spots (9 still available)
- Hyperfast Development with Low-Code
- 100 RON – first 10 spots (10 still available)
- 120 RON – the next 10 – 20 spots
- Modern Web Applications
- 100 RON – first 10 spots (3 still available)
- 130 RON – the next 10 – 20 spots
- Machine Learning
- 100 RON – first 10 spots (0 available)
- 130 RON – the next 10 – 20 spots (5 still available)
- Secure Embedded Programming
- 300 RON – first 10 spots (0 available)
- 400 RON – the next 10-20 spots (10 still available)
Places for all the courses are limited, enroll now to secure your spot and the awesome workshop kit!
The tax for participants from outside Romania will be higher, the shipping cost will be added to the participation fee.
The bank transfer will be done into the following account:
Asociatia IP Workshop
Str. Nada Florilor, Nr. 5, Bl. 5, Ap. 55, Sc. 2, Et. 2
Postal Code: 023602
Bank: BCR Politehnica
Who can attend?
The IP Workshop Summer School is designed for high-school* and university students who are passionate about technology and/or entrepreneurship. While the majority of the participants are Romanian students, the event is open for students all around the world.
*Students who are under 16 and are not accompanied by an adult, cannot be accommodated in the campus.
When is the event?
Each year, the event takes place around the beginning of August. IP Workshop 2020 will take place between 3-16 August.
Where is the event?
The safety of our participants is very important to us. Therefore, IP Workshop 2020 will be held online. All courses will be held via platforms such as MS Teams and Zoom. All you need to join is a computer with an Internet connection. We will take care of the rest.
Enroll now to secure your spot and receive the awesome workshop kit!