Modern Web Applications
This is a course on learning the basics of Modern Web Applications, with an emphasis on learning how to use state of the art libraries and frameworks. By the end of this course, you will learn the basics of building a Electron and Web Application and how you can start expanding it. The world of internet programming is both fascinating and full of challenges, so be ready to tackle them.
The programming language used will be TypeScript and Vue.JS.
Each participant will receive a workshop kit that they will use during the courses. Each kit consists of flashcards and other materials that are required to follow the workshop and complete the tasks.
What do I need to know to attend this course?
- Programming basics – necessary
- Node.JS – optionally
What tools do I need?
- A laptop with either Linux, Windows 10 or MacOS installed – necessary
- An IDE, preferably Visual Studio Code – preferably
- Node.js v12 or higher – optionally
- The rest of the necessities will be installed during the course
Enroll now to secure your spot and take advantage of the lower registration fee!