This is a course on learning the basics of Web Development, with an emphasis on learning how to use readily available libraries and frameworks. By the end of this course, you will learn the basics of building a Web Application and how you can start expanding it. The world of internet programming is both fascinating and full of challenges, so be ready to tackle them.
What do I need to know to attend this course?
- Programming basics – necessary
- Node.JS – optionally
What tools do I need?
- A laptop with either Linux or Windows 10 installed – necessary
- An IDE, preferably Visual Studio Code – preferably
- Node.js v8.6.0 or higher – optionally
- The rest of the necessities will be installed during the course
Enroll now to secure your spot and take advantage of the lower registration fee!