Rust in Blockchain
The course will offer participants an introduction to blockchain technology with applications written in Rust. We will use Substrate as a foundation for simulating a network and writing smart contracts.
The notions covered in this course are:
- Introduction to Blockchain
- How blockchain technology works
- Proof of work/stake/position
- Network examples
- Start your own network
- Introduction to Substrate
- Running the first node
- Customizing your node
- Deploy your own smart contracts
- Introduction to smart contracts
- Write a smart contract
- Issue the IPW network and coin
The programming languages used will be C and Rust.
What do I need to know to attend this course?
- C Language Programming – necessary
- OOP knowledge in C++, Python, Kotlin or Java
- Basic networking knowledge
Enroll now to secure your spot and take advantage of the lower registration fee!