This machine learning course will deal with the basic learning ideas and methods from the literature together with their applications to Internet of Things technologies. We will cover:
- what are machine learning and artificial intelligence
- model choice and training/testing errors
- time series analysis techniques
- audio processing
- image processing
- machine learning in python
- scikit-learn library
- optimization algorithms (stochastic gradient descent)
- neural networks and deep learning
By the end of the course you will be able to identify areas where ML/AI techniques can be applied and have knowledge of python tools to implement these techniques. A group project for an IoT device will be implemented.
Each participant will receive a workshop kit that they will use during the courses. Each kit consists of flashcards and other materials that are required to follow the workshop and complete the tasks.
Enroll now to secure your spot and take advantage of the lower registration fee!